Friday, November 18, 2011

Pondering

When I started writing in 2010, few friends told me that it's hard to keep your blog alive. And looking at my number of entries of 2011, sure I agree that it's not been very easy. Is it important to write to keep the blog alive or wait for an inspiration to pen down your thoughts?

Well considering that I have waited for inspiration, 2011 has not been a very productive year as the year itself has been very hard with lot of professional and personal issues. Going through the blog today, I feel I should have continued to write even if managing few lines. I think writing without inspiration is harder because you do not know what you want to write about. But not writing at all is lethal because you loose the habit of it completely which I have now and feel very upset about.

It's the year end and festive spirit is in the air. I need to let my hair down, tap my feet , take the camera and walk the streets to enjoy the ending of 2011.
Let's see how much of this resolution is kept alive.

Roohi
(the dead writer trying to bounce back)




No comments:

Post a Comment